Week Before Thanksgiving

ladyofthecastle

Hey Yall!
We are going back the 22 thru the 28. How is this week's crowds, weather, and decoration? Also tell me if you are going to be there at this time too! :wave: Thanks in advance to any replies regarding my first question!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Tinkerbella16

We will be there Nov. 9-15 and I know that week won't be crowded. We go this time every year and just love it. Looks like you'll be there for thanksgiving... just a warning, you will notice the crowds the weekend before thanksgiving day. Last year and the year before we went the week before thanksgiving from sunday-saturday, and that friday...which was our last full day in the parks, we noticed a huge difference from the rest of the week. Wait times all week were 10-20 minutes, and they jumped to 45-100 minutes...we couldn't believe it, and we were glad our whole trip wasn't like that. But you shouldn't have a problem before the weekend starts, we call it the calm before the storm! I love going in November...the weather is gorgeous, and you can dress comfortably, xmas decor is up and it really is a sight to see. Enjoy yourselves and don't let the crowds put a damper on things.

:wave:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

we will be there the 24th til the 4th. Our first disney trip over Thanksgiving. We have been just before and then just before xmas and both where great times. We do expect a bit more crowds, but they should be manageable. Its my understanding that the decorations will be up but nothing will be lit until the Fri after Thanksgiving. So if your not hitting a MVMCP You may want to, so you can get the whole xmas feel.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Its my understanding that the decorations will be up but nothing will be lit until the Fri after Thanksgiving. So if your not hitting a MVMCP You may want to, so you can get the whole xmas feel.

Everything will be lit in the beginning on November, so no need to worry about missing anything. Unfortunately this year, we'll miss out on the Osbourne Lights since they start at the end of the month. But the castle lights, and all other decor will be ready and lit by the time we get there (nov 9th). The castle lights are just amazing, and such a great idea to do in wdw!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom