Week before Thanksgiving?

svickersart

Original Poster
We have just booked a trip to WDW for the week before Thanksgiving 07, we will arrive Nov 10th and lleave on the 17th. I know Thanksgiving week is quite busy but what about the week before? What can we expect crowd wise? Also are the holiday festivities up and going? And last question, when do they tape the parade? Any info on this time of year would be great.
Thanks
Steve

art vandelay

ok cool, uhh, we went a couple years ago almost exactly at this time. well, you can expect good crowds, but it can get a little crowed towards the ending of your trip when thanksgiving is coming. but watch out. they might have the wine festival going on at epcot because that is what happened our first night there and there were a lot of drunk people. great way to start off the vacation, huh?

Nicole220

We went the Thanksgiving week this year and the crowds weren't terrible, so you should be good.

I believe the Christmas decorations will be up...but I'm not positive. They were up when we went, and the resort decorations went up during the week.

svickersart

Original Poster
I found out the Food & Wine festival runs through Nov 11, I went to it a couple of years ago so I plan on going the day we arrive. Will the parks be decorated for the holidays at this time? and will Osborne Street of Lights be up and running? I do D/L every year durign the holidays and would like to see WDW.
Thanks
Steve

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom