Weather in March

BeachClub

Original Poster
Has anyone ever gone in March, like the first week? Wondering how it was and what your experience with crowds were. What to pack and what to expect.

Thanks!!:wave:

Tiiink

Ye Please Help id be interested to know! Im goin Next Friday! Lol cant Wait! I was told weather would be between 23-26 degrees?! So Not HOT hot but warm enough to march round the parks!! X

plaz10

The boyfriend and I went in March a few years ago and it was chillier than expected. We wore jeans and hoodies almost every day. We could usually take them off leaving just our t shirts for a bit of the day but we were very cold during the nighttime shows in just hoodies.

I would not pack for a typical summer day at Disney but I'd bring a few long sleeve tshirts and maybe a hoodie or two. never can be too cautious.

Coach81

You can expect chilly mornings and evenings (light jackets or sweaters), and warm mid-day temps (shorts).

Of course.. you can occationally get a week of unusually warm, or cold...

coach is correct being a meteorologist forecast looks warm first week of march on the first it looks a little cool after that it warms up to about 80.

skimbob

I am heading there the first week of March myself. We went last year at this time and it was cool in the morning and evening and warm during the day. The forecast for that week calls for highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s according to Accuweather. I really enjoyed the weather at this time of the year so that's why I am going back now.

The crowds were not bad. You could get on rides without too much trouble. The usual lines formed at the rides everyone likes but it was't bad. HAVE FUN

SpykeYs

Hi :)

Sorry for the question, but coming from Canada, how does high of 70's looks like at WDW.

That's good weather for disney I assume ? Last time I went it was highs of 85 and let me tell you it was VERY warm during the day, a bit too warm in my opinion ;)

Thanks!!!

skimbob

It looks like great weather next week. you can wear shorts and tshirt during the day but have a sweatshirt handy for the evening as it gets chilly. It is nothing like 85 when the humidity is awful. Have a great trip.

ddbowdoin

thunderstorms on 3/6.... GREAT, the one late EMH until 3am and we're getting rained on. I am crossing my fingers, toes, and praying for dry weather for my trip (3/6 through 3/11)

11mess

We leave in the morning tomorrow. We are thrilled with the weather forcast. We are leaving Highs in the lower 30's here in Illinois so I will be thrilled with mid 70's even if the lows are in the 50's. The last two years we came down in March the highs were in the lower 60's upper 50's and there were freeze warnings at night. So this will be great!

BeachClub

Original Poster

ugh...honestly, I live in Illinois and to this day don't know why I am still here....so basically even low 70's as predicted is not hot enough for me. :cool: We usually go down in July ( no joke ) and early October and the weather is just as I like it with the exception of October, as the temps can fall below 85. I AM a bit disappointed at the forecast...it calls for cloudy days and rain occasionally. UGH! But hey, it wont be snowy and 20's, and we will be in the most magical place on earth! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom