Weather in March

flyingweim

Hi!

I will be arriving in WDW Feb. 28 until march 7, I was jsut wondering what the weather will be like so I can figure out what to pack.....

I have always gone in the summer and I know for then you wear as little as possible.... lol

weather info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks... 9 more sleeps

AMy

:sohappy:

Bryy2001

Hey,
I usually go to WDW around the third weekend in March and the weather then should be pretty comperable to that in the end of February and beginning of March. When we go, the weather is normally anywhere from the mid to high 70's up to around 85 degrees. But I would definitely bring a couple of sweatshirts and maybe a light jacket because it can be pretty cool in the early morning and after dusk, you need a jacket or sweatshirt to see the shows like Illuminations or Fantasmic! and be comfortable. But during the days shorts and T's are just fine, just remember something heavier if you plan on being out in the parks or Downtown Disney at night.

Upvote 0

Bryy2001

Just to add, I know that you are probably used to it raining a bit when you go in the summer, we have had really good luck in that area and haven't had much rainy weather to speak of in the last 3 or so years. If it does rain, it usually clears up in a few hours and gets sunny again. Last trip it rained all day the day we went to Universal's Islands of Adventure, that'll teach us to go off Disney property! So some light rain, but for the most part, it should be pretty clear for your trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom