Weather in February

LanieT110

Original Poster
Just booked our vacation for the first week in February. Have no clue what to pack. Shorts? Pants?
Also, will it be warm enough to swim in the pools?
Any help is appreciated!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Just booked our vacation for the first week in February. Have no clue what to pack. Shorts? Pants?
Also, will it be warm enough to swim in the pools?
Any help is appreciated!
I assume you mean WDW not Disneyland...so...

The pools are heated at Disney, so yes, you can swim...but it may be a little chilly.

Most days will be in the 70s and possibly even the low 80s (but I wouldn't plan on that), most likely, with a few days dipping down into the 60s as a possibility. Nights will be in the 50s to 60s.

70s is shorts weather for me, but some people find it chilly.

I went to wdw from Feb 7-14 2015. We had a very wide variety of weather. We were only able to swim 1.5 days because otherwise it was too cold. It was very cold in the mornings imo. I am from NJ fyi. It Poured the entire day we were in Epcot and luckily we had packed our rain shoes and waterproof winter coats and stroller rain cover. The best thing I packed for my daughter was a down vest for layering everyday. But otherwise we mostly wore lots of layers. I would be on the safe side as we definitely had a cooler than average week. It felt great for walking around the park thouhh. Very comfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom