WDW's 40th Anniversary

MarioSonic94

Original Poster
Hey guys. I have an idea for WDW's 40th Anniversary. Pretty much make it a varient of the Happiest Celebration/Homecoming On Earth.

Magic Kingdom- A clone of Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure

Epcot- Turn the Wonders of Life building into a weather pavilion and include a clone of Tokyo DisneySea's StormRider

Disney-MGM Studios- Either build Maroon Studios (including Toontown Trolley, Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy, and Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin) or finally build the Muppet Studios (including tearing down the Backlot Theater and finally building the Great Muppet Movie Ride)

Animal Kingdom- Build the cancelled Excavator wooden roller coaster.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Hey guys. I have an idea for WDW's 40th Anniversary. Pretty much make it a varient of the Happiest Celebration/Homecoming On Earth.

Magic Kingdom- A clone of Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure

Epcot- Turn the Wonders of Life building into a weather pavilion and include a clone of Tokyo DisneySea's StormRider

Disney-MGM Studios- Either build Maroon Studios (including Toontown Trolley, Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy, and Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin) or finally build the Muppet Studios (including tearing down the Backlot Theater and finally building the Great Muppet Movie Ride)

Animal Kingdom- Build the cancelled Excavator wooden roller coaster.

I would LOVE to actually see something done with the WOL pavilion! Just hope that Microsoft doesn't sponsor it, everything electrical will freeze every 5 minutes. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom