Somebody needs to start a Disney Teens site or forum. lol

lol.....i think this DEFINATLY needs to go into chit chat now lol

Talk to you all when I get back!

grimgringhost

Original Poster
Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
how can i get in the cool group!! do i hafta be a cheerleader :(

susan

Ha ha! Well, I'm in this cool group I guess cause I'm a teen, or something... (yeah, right, me? Cool group? Pvvvt) Yeah, and you don't even need to be a cheerleader to be in the cool group here, everyone is special in their own way, oh great, now I'm sounding like a self-help-group. Anyway, I find now that it is my official job to freak wdwprincess03 out now, cause she says I do it alot :lol: Anyway, I don't really know why i didn't put this in the chit chat section, maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I'm stupid, I'll try and figure it all out later, hmm... (oh, and I know this post was completely pointless)

Maria

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
boy oh boy, i hope people miss me this much when i leave in two weeks! lol
Susan

I will be out of the forums from Saturday to Wednesday... I hope so too! :D ;)

figmentmom

Hi, Kelly, and welcome back - I missed you, too, even if I am just a LITTLE BIT OLDER than some of the other contributors to this thread!!!

Hope you had a great time.

DisneyPhD

Welcome back Kelly. Just sorry it is back to Michgian weather!:lol:

I don't know how this ended up the teenage thread. I am with figment mom, just a little too old for that :lookaroun

Looking foward to seeing the pictures (by the way someone really need to bring the post pictures of you vaction thread back to life, wink wink!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom