Wdwprincess03's trip

grimgringhost

Original Poster
who else here misses kelly like me? :( Oh well, i'll live. I hope she's having a good time, anyone get a postcard from her if you asked? Anywho, i know this thread was completely pointless, soo...

Goofyteen

wdwprincess03 (aka Kelly) is at WDW for the week. She'll be back Sunday. Grim was just saying how he misses her. That's all there is to it. Although, i miss her too! lol

disney2b

yeah miss her too, i didn't her card, she said she sent it, stupid hotmail:mad:

oh yeah, kelly lives really close to me, like a few miles, i havent met her yet though, i'll have to do that sometime

DisneyPhD

Well that must be because "Mother Nature" in Michigan has not looked at a calender for a few months. I keep waiting, thinking next week it will warm up. If this keeps up I am going to need another trip to FLA in 2002. Oh well.

disney2b

i've only known her for about 2 weeks then she left. but yeah she seems cool, she be reading this i bet, so i'll lbe quite now, she was on earlier today

grimgringhost

Original Poster
Originally posted by disney2b
yeah miss her too, i didn't her card, she said she sent it, stupid hotmail:mad:

oh yeah, kelly lives really close to me, like a few miles, i havent met her yet though, i'll have to do that sometime

I know. I'm still waitin too. lol, and with my good ol' hotmail account! :hammer:

grimgringhost

Original Poster
Originally posted by disney2b
i've only known her for about 2 weeks then she left. but yeah she seems cool, she be reading this i bet, so i'll lbe quite now, she was on earlier today

Wait, how could she be on if she's in Florida, I think I'm missing something. :confused: :brick:

disney2b

she said she was at Disney Quest. she has a few post if look, i noticed her name at the bottom when i was on in the day. but yeah i didnt get the imagation card, they were already sent too

kal1484

I feel loved!

hehehehe Don't I feel special! hehehe A thread all about me! I'll try to resend the postcards before I leave...don't know why they didn't go through....yeah, I'm at Disney Quest again because I can't do much else, I finally got rid of my fever yesterday and it hasn't come back!! I only have one more full day down here, so I'm hoping to go to AK and ride the new ride. I'll be home sometime on Sunday, talk to you all real soon! (p.s. i can't get to my hotmail, yahoo, or to my pm's on this computer :))

NowInc

Im still trying to figure out 2 things::

Why everyone is kissing her butt (Im sure shes a real nice person..but this is a bit much)

and

Why is this not in chit chat?

OldKeyWest24

boy oh boy, i hope people miss me this much when i leave in two weeks! lol Fell luck WDWprincess, u gots all these guys suckin up to u! lol

Susan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom