wdwmagic: PHOTO - Monsters University characters now appearing on the monorail...

HMF

While this is not quite as objectionable design-wise as some of the others. Will there ever be a year where the Monorails are not de-faced by the Marketing Department.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
While this is not quite as objectionable design-wise as some of the others. Will there ever be a year where the Monorails are not de-faced by the Marketing Department.
I am going to go with no. The monorails are one of the most visible and photographed things at Disney. Considering that Walt himself saw the parks as a way to promote his movies, I am surprised they did not have advertising on them on day one.

HMF

I am going to go with no. The monorails are one of the most visible and photographed things at Disney. Considering that Walt himself saw the parks as a way to promote his movies, I am surprised they did not have advertising on them on day one.
Walt had better taste than that.

Monorail_Red

When I heard about ANOTHER train wrap, I was fearing the worst. But this isn't bad compared to what they have done in the past. Although no marketing alterations to the trains whatsoever would be best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom