wdwmagic: More FASTPASS+ details finalized as roll-out gets closer http://t.co/e6Fl5IEHiY

PolynesianPrincess

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that you can only get 3 FPs per day. There are some days that we were able to get 7-8 the way the times fell. With more attractions and shows having FP, why cap it at 3? While I like the concepts of being able to reserve FP times ahead of time, I do not like that it is limited to 3 and in one park. This means more waiting in line for guests, thus less time to spend in the stores shopping and spending money. You would think they would offer more FPs so guests spend less time in line, more time shopping.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I think it is absolutely ridiculous that you can only get 3 FPs per day. There are some days that we were able to get 7-8 the way the times fell. With more attractions and shows having FP, why cap it at 3? While I like the concepts of being able to reserve FP times ahead of time, I do not like that it is limited to 3 and in one park. This means more waiting in line for guests, thus less time to spend in the stores shopping and spending money. You would think they would offer more FPs so guests spend less time in line, more time shopping.

Whilst i understand what you are saying and given the current system what you are doing is a great maximisation of it i do feel that limiting each guest to 3 FP per day does even things out.
If everyone has the same number then it will be better for more people and not favour the "commando " style guest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom