WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

Raven66

I love this site. The pictures, trip reports and of course the people are awesome. Thanks for all the work you put into it.

Happy 15th!!!

I have been addicted to this site since the moment I found it. I don't post much, but enjoy everyone that does and look forward to 15 great years ahead!

Sarabell

It took me too long to find this thread, but it´s never too late to say CONGRATULATIONS!! and thank you for making my life so much happier!:wave:

cozbun

Congrats on the 15 years. Love reading the 'happenings' at the parks and everyone's input. Great fan site. Thanks to everyone involved!

wdwjmp239

Happy Anniversary!

I've been an on and off member of this board since 2002. It's a great website! Keep it up!! Happy Anniversary! :)

Tomi-Rocket

Here's to more successfull years....

Happy 15th Anniversary, WDWmagic!

This site keeps my fascinations and deep abiding love for all things WDW intact! To me, there are fewer things more enjoyable than that - Thank You!!

:sohappy:

Steel92

This site has always kept me well-informed and cured many times my DisneyWorld blues. I love reading the vast array of threads and responses as well as learning new things about the most beloved place in the world. I look forward to being a member of this site till the day I die and hopefully providing some great responses or threads. God Bless you Steve for creating and maintaining a wonderful site for 15 years and going.

woodbm

New to this site but look forward to soaking in all the great information. Love, Love, Love, Disney and can't wait to get back to WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom