Pre-Trip WDW turns 50, I turn 26, two birthdays in one trip! (October 7-8, 2021)

Well folks, 4 days before I head for Walt Disney World over the 4th of July, I booked a trip for something I've not done since 2006 - a trip over my birthday!!!
That's right! I'll be celebrating my 26th Birthday at Disney! And this time, I'll be spending 2 days, 1 night at Disney's Wilderness Lodge in a standard Nature View Room!

That's right - TWO DELUXE RESORTS in one year!

The logistics
  • Resort: Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Room: Nature View - Standard Room
  • Arrival Date: October 7, 2021
  • Departure Date: October 8, 2021
  • Length of Trip: 2 Days, 1 Night
The itinerary
Day 1 - October 7, 2021 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME)
  • I'll be leaving southbound on the 5:13am train out of Lake Mary to Lynx Central Station, in turn to Link 50 to the TTC and then the ferry or monorail to the Magic Kingdom.
  • This will most certainly be a Magic Kingdom & Epcot Day, with the bulk of my morning being spent at Magic Kingdom, and part of the afternoon being spent at Epcot.
  • I'll be checking into Wilderness Lodge in the afternoon, and then go resort hopping around Bay Lake & the Seven Seas Lagoon culminating at Magic Kingdom for Disney Enchantment
Day 2 - October 8, 2021
  • This will be my Hollywood Studios & Epcot Day
  • I'll have breakfast at Roaring Fork or Whispering Canyon and check out
  • Main Priority here will be Hollywood Studios in the morning, and Epcot in the afternoon/evening
  • Heading home in the evening from the TTC on Lynx Link 50 to LCS and in turn the last train of the night to Lake Mary.
I haven't been over my birthday in YEARS and boy will this be fun or what?!

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Hi folks. Sorry for the lack of an update, work and life has kept me busy!

We've got 7 days left!!!!!!!
And here's what's happened since the last update:
  • I made a dinner ADR for Citrico's on 10/7 - need to decide am I going to keep or switch to something else?
  • I have a Via Napoli ADR on 10/8 for lunch, should I switch to Space 220 if it becomes available?
  • I have decided to switch up my game a bit.
Plans now stand as follows:
Day 1 - October 7, 2021 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME)
  • I'll be leaving southbound on the 5:13am or 5:43am train out of Lake Mary to Lynx Central Station, in turn to Link 50 to the TTC and then the ferry or monorail to the Magic Kingdom.
  • This will most certainly be a Magic Kingdom Day
    • Which I now have a +30 minutes in the morning given AM EMH.
  • I'll be checking into Wilderness Lodge in the afternoon, and then go resort hopping around Bay Lake & the Seven Seas Lagoon culminating at Magic Kingdom for Disney Enchantment
Day 2 - October 8, 2021
  • This will be my Epcot & Magic Kingdom catch up day (with a Focus on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure)
  • I'll have breakfast at Roaring Fork or Whispering Canyon and check out
  • Main Priority here will be Epcot in the morning, and Magic Kingdom (or Studios) in the afternoon/evening
  • Heading home in the evening from the TTC on Lynx Link 50 to LCS and in turn the last train of the night to Lake Mary.

What's Next
  • Need to pack between this weekend and Wednesday after work
  • Lynx bus pass has been ordered

BigDis

Have not stayed at Wilderness Lodge yet but it's one of my favorites. Looking forward to reading more about your trip!

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
1633561513043.png

Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom