wdw trip oct 2003

my trip was from oct3rd to 17th, 3rd trip there but 2 years since last visit so plenty of new things to do. it started very good with a trip in a limo to the airport, but then i spent 9 ours on a flight there being constantly sick. coming out of sanford we got lost as 1st time driving there. it took 4 hours that would normally have been a 40 min drive but then i never was good at map reading or navigating and everything does look the same!!! got lost several times throughout the vacation so next time would like to go with someone who knows the area VERY WELL!! so anyway back to the point of the trip. thoroughly enjoyed it , went to the richard petty driving experience but not as a driver only as a passenger, fortunately for them i ran out of money. i took my 2 sons with me who are 10 and 3, spent a day at disney quest where my eldest thought it would be fun to make me a virtual rollercoaster where it was full of loops..... needless to say i spent the rest of the day feeling very ill.... we were at epcot the day before the grand opening for mission space, went on it twice was ill yet again!!!but still enjoyed it. i had the courage to go on sumit plummit again where this time i had the sense to wear a t -shirt over my bikini top so i didn't lose it again!! we enjoyed the fantasmic show alot, despite sitting there for nearly 2 hours as advised in the leaflet. the playhouse disney show made my youngest son's day just watching him laugh and smile made me think how all the sickness was worthwhile just to see not just him but both of them that way( even tho my eldest wont admit it) we went fishing 1 day even tho it has nothing to do with disney, it was enjoyable too. we caught a fish but then a baby alligator caught the fish!!! oh well no dinner that day! will have to cut this thread short as i feel i will still be here this time tomorrow still typing away.

p.s do you have to be a premium member to post pics on here?

johnvree

Sounds like you had a great time. Have to give you credit for Mission: Space, especially after already having experienced motion sickness two times. Hopefully I will build up the guts in time for my May trip. :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :hurl:
Unlikely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom