WDW Trip 5-16 thru 5-26

This trip include my wife Kathy, our daughter Michelle, her husband Jeff, their daughters Morgan (6) and Maura (2) and me.

This was the longest trip we have ever had to WDW in the 13 years we have been going. Stayed at the All Star Music and had a great stay.

The attendance at the Parks and the All Star was very high over the weekends and rather slow Mon thru Thurs. Lines on the weekend were a bit long but non existent during the weekdays.

They ran SpectroMagic on the two Saturday's and Wednesday during this trip and the crowds for it were some of the largest I have ever seen at the Magic Kingdom.

The Animal Kingdom seem to be more crowded than in past trips, but the lines were only present for the Safari and the Kali River Rapids. Dinosaur and Primal Whirl were maybe 10 to 15 minutes.

MGM definately drew crowds for the Star Wars Weekends, but surprisingly Star Tours was a walk everytime we went to MGM. The longest wait was for the Tower of Terror and that was 30 minutes on one occassion every other time it was 15 minutes or less.

Epcot didn't seem to be empty by no means, but there were no wait times for anything. Got to see the new "Reflections Of China" on it's premier date May 22. Very nice job by Disney in how they edited in the new video with the old video. Definately enjoyed. Along with Journey Into Imagination with Figment!

Overall I thought Disney showed many signs that they were attempting to update and clean up the entire WDW. Looking forward to a return over July 4th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom