WDW special offers in 2010?

snhuff

Does anyone know if there are going to be any special offers like the free dining plan in 2010? My husband and I wanted to take our son back to Disney in January but we hate to miss out on the free dining plan.

Does anyone know how the crowd level is in December compared to January or February. Last year we went during Mardi Gras holidays and the crowds were terrible!! Are they better in December and January?

eddiemcgarrigle

Free dining dates can't come quick enough. I'm already booked up for May 2010 and I'm patiently waiting to see if I can cancel my prepaid dining plan and get it for free. I'm not sure if my travel agent (Thomas Cook) will play ball with this but rebooking with another travel agent (First Choice) and taking a hit on a cancellation fee would still work out cheaper if I can get free dining.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

yeah! Me too! I don't want to miss the free dining for January 2010 too!

Historically, free dining has never been offered in January.

Free Dining is usually offered in August/September, with possible extensions for some specific groups (PIN holders or Disney VISA) or this year it was to everyone for October-November.

Historically, January-March or January-May offers have been "buy base tickets and get free upgrades to park hopper and water park fun and more for free" - and last year was "Buy 4 nights Get 3 nights free".

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

Thanks for the info but I think Disney maybe do different offers for the UK. If I had chosen to go this May instead May 2010, I could have got free dining along with book four get three free and with the recession still ongoing, I'm hoping that I can secure the same offers in time for 2010.

I didn't want to hold off on booking as the premium plane seats tend to go quickly and there was no way that I wanted to miss out. Cancelling my holiday will cost me about £450 but with those deals in place I could save about £1500 so here's hoping.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom