WDW sounds???

S

SpLasHMtnFaN

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I could find mp3s or wavs of these attractions?
-Timekeeper(whole show)
-Tomorrowland BGM
-WDW Railroad(whole ride)
-Splash Mountain queue music
:confused:

MCMike37

The ebst way to search for things is to use Morpheus or another file sharing type program.

Thanks to doing that I have somewhere in the are of 15 hours worth attraction sound tracks, music, quese and just about anything and everything...

grimgringhost

Originally posted by DisJosh
Yeah I use morpheus for all my disney MP3's...BUT Morpheus will start chargin in March! :(

Ahh, what's going on with Morpheus? I have Kazaa and since it's the same thing, it'll probably happen to Kazaa too (whatever it is you are talking about)

DisJosh

Originally posted by grimgringhost

Ahh, what's going on with Morpheus? I have Kazaa and since it's the same thing, it'll probably happen to Kazaa too (whatever it is you are talking about)

Well they're going to start charging...thats all I know. Right now I'm in the middle of a Downloading frenzy. I'm up 2000 files :D

Luau Cove

There and thousands of "hidden" websited all throughout the net with Disney sounds. A lot of them are not listed on the Search pages like Yahoo or Altavista, but they exist, from which many of them are family pages or foreign. WinMX is also useful to download WDW music.
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom