WDW Rides and Attractions Financial Results (1973)

SplashJacket

Original Poster
I’m not sure how this surfaced, but in Bright Sun Film’s 20,000 Leagues video, he had a photo of this document that outlines the total revenue and operating/maintenance costs per attraction.
IMG_1862.jpeg

Really interesting to look at.

I think it’s telling that the Keel Boats, Shooting Gallery, Explorer Canoes, and the Swan Boat rides all posted losses and are not (or shortly defunct).

The only non-A that posted a loss yet still exists is the Speedway (and hopefully not for much longer).

Anyway, thought it was an interesting document and could produce some interesting discussion.

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
I’m not sure how this surfaced, but in Bright Sun Film’s 20,000 Leagues video, he had a photo of this document that outlines the total revenue and operating/maintenance costs per attraction.
View attachment 777473
Really interesting to look at.

I think it’s telling that the Keel Boats, Shooting Gallery, Explorer Canoes, and the Swan Boat rides all posted losses and are not (or shortly defunct).

The only non-A that posted a loss yet still exists is the Speedway (and hopefully not for much longer).

Anyway, thought it was an interesting document and could produce some interesting discussion.
Very interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom