Wdw Resort Towels

STEVEBUCKLE

As a matter of interest could anyone tell me if the towels in the Coronado Resort are plain white, like they are in All Stars, or are they a bit more fancy with it being a more luxurious resort?

Has anyone any further info on the Unlimited drinks mugs?

Can we use our old All Stars ones in the Coronado when we go in October or will the new barcoded mugs be in operation then?

Has anyone any timetable of events available to cover the end of September and up to 12th October?

Thanks everyone!!!

All the best

Steve

Pioneer Hall

The towels will be the same. The level of resort doesn't change the towels since towels aren't a very important thing.

The barcoded mug thing was just a rumor that hasn't happened in the resorts yet. But, you aren't supposed to use your All Star mugs in any other resort than the All Stars. So you should really buy new mugs.

Upvote 0

STEVEBUCKLE

Original Poster
Thanks!!!!

Thanks to those of you who have replied to my posting!!!!!!

Does anyone have any timetable of events for the end of September to the middle of October please????

Have a nice day!!!!

Steve

Upvote 0

Cosmo

I don't know about towel colors but i'd have to say that there is definitely a difference in quality from the different types of resorts. I stayed at the contemporary tower in march and june and the towels were really thick and absorbent and went all the way around my waist. I stayed at all-star music in may and the towel was papertowel thin, not very absorbent at all, and wouldn't go all the way around my waist enough to tuck it in. There were also more towels at the contemporary.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Yeah, I would have to say the towels at All Stars are by far the smallest. We bought cheap towels for the beach and pools once we were in Florida.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom