WDW Planning Help !

Graci23

Hey All, Just curious if anyone can help me out. I need to know what is the cheapest price this is possible since i dont have an abundance of money. So I would like to know what is the best price possible for a Disney Vacation including the following ;

1. 2 adults for 7 Days duration time. (mid to late July 2006)
2. Staying at one of the All Star resorts.
3. Park tickets good for 6 days including waterpark.
4. Airfare from New York to Disney (round trip)

Thanks for any help , i figure you guys know all the best deals.

disneygirl746kt

Right now I have the All Star Resort Prices... for 7 nights is $693, 6 nights $594..without tax.

6 day tickets with water park is $490...without water park it is $404.

Air fare it depends on who you want to go through...like orbitz or the airline company that you normally fly.

Upvote 0

Graci23

Original Poster
thanks disneygirl...so pretty much i am looking at $1200 plus airfare for a trip for 2...honestly i dont like planes and have never been on one yet so i dont know the prices. i need to move to kissimmee so my life can be much easier...LOL i would be at disney on a weekly basis..

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I'm going in July and was able to get flights on Jet Blue out of Newark for $237 rt, but that is flying out on a Thursday and back on a Wednesday. Jet Blue also flies out of JFK and in order to book JB, you have to do it on their website.

I don't know if you are able to move your dates to late August as disney is offering free dining, but you have to stay on property and book the tickets and hotel together which sounds like that isn't a problem, since you are considering staying on site.

If you have AAA, they do offer discounts at the disney hotels, something to check into.

Upvote 0

Lyn410

Don't forget food... I doubt you 2 will want to starve! you can check out menus at www.allearsnet.com It has prices there as well.

I strongly recommend the dining plan! My boyfriend and I saved over 30% on our food for the entire week. We shared one quick serve meal for breakfast and one for lunch and had phenomenal sit down meals. With the occassional snack here and there (and extras used for rice crispy treat gifts for family) we were stuffed the whole week and only paid out of pocket for alcohol and the necassary French pastry at Epcot. Just be sure to preplan and make PS arrangements for your sitdown meals early in the week or even before you leave home!!!

Also... take time to go to the different resorts for dinner. Getting there by the bus is a pain but the food is amazing! Especially when its prepaid and you can get the most expensive thing on the menu without thinking twice! Spoodles at Boardwalk is incredible and there's plenty of free entertainment along the boardwalk for before or after dinner. Boatwrights at PO riverside was also very good!!

Also, you may not need to pay for the park admission for every day. We were there for 9 days and only spent 4 in the park. There is a ton to do outside the parks. Riding the bus to just a few resorts on property to walk around or go to lunch or dinner can take all day in itself! Or just sleeping in and hanging out by the pool... a Disney vacation is exhausting. :)

Check out mousesavers.com for some GREAT money saving ideas!

Good luck and have fun!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I ran some numbers for you.

If you stay at a Value in a standard room for 7 nights with a 6 day ph with fun options,the dining plan and non stop round trip air

$2,337

The dining plan gives you 1 snack item, 1 counter service meal and 1 sit down meal per person per night of stay. It is really a great bargain.
If you take off the fun options it would save you a little money.

Pam

Upvote 0

disneygirl746kt

Graci23 said:
thanks disneygirl...so pretty much i am looking at $1200 plus airfare for a trip for 2...honestly i dont like planes and have never been on one yet so i dont know the prices. i need to move to kissimmee so my life can be much easier...LOL i would be at disney on a weekly basis..

No problem. Most of that info came from one of the websites that i was looking at because my friend and I are planning on going down next June if we have the money. I had come up with the prices without tax and for the food with the highest price at the restaurants that I wanted to take her to...It was like over $1,200 but under $1,500 per person with going to Islands of Adventure, Disney Quest and Wet'N'Wild...including gas and spending money. We were thinking about staying 7 nights. That price was only for 2 people, whereas we are thinking about having one or 2 other people with us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom