WDW Phone Cast member Acknowledgement

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Not sure if this is the right place for this to go but....

I wanted to acknowledge a wonderful cast member named Harvey that went out of his way to fix the mistake made by one of his colleagues. This morning, I saw that there were BOG reservations open on 9/22 for dinner, but that they were for during the Halloween Party. I called the Dining Reservations number and asked, to be certain, whether we would need separate tickets for MNSSHP to visit the restaurant. The person I spoke to was adamant that we would not, and that everything would be fine;so the reservation was made. Being an avid WDW person, this did not make sense to me. As soon as I got to work, I called them back and asked if this was somehow true (maybe something changed this year, how do I know?). As suspected, I was right. However, Harvey was determined not to let me end the call disappointed. He went above and beyond! This CM called over to a manager at the Magic Kingdom and got me a dinner reservation for BOG, on my birthday, before MNSSHP starts!

It's CMs like him that make the whole experience truly magical and I cannot put into words how excited and grateful I am.

Last edited:

DisAl

Yes, if you can identify them you can complement them. Even if you don't have all of the information, try anyway. From other posts on these pages I think you can do it via twitter. If you are a dinosaur like me and don't do twitter you can go to the WDW web page help section and email them. Here is a link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/
Just copy and paste what you said above.
Not only does it feel good any feedback goes into the employee's file and it can and does impact future advancement.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Yes, if you can identify them you can complement them. Even if you don't have all of the information, try anyway. From other posts on these pages I think you can do it via twitter. If you are a dinosaur like me and don't do twitter you can go to the WDW web page help section and email them. Here is a link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/
Just copy and paste what you said above.
Not only does it feel good any feedback goes into the employee's file and it can and does impact future advancement.
Thank you for this tip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom