Trip Report WDW May 2024

So we started our vacation from the UK in May 2024. The 9-23rd to be exact. We checked into the Polynesian resort for the 14 nights. I must admit that we were slightly underwhelmed with the Polynesian this time around, as wasn’t given the warmest of welcomes and, as I will come onto, not even a cheery goodbye as we left the resort on departure day sadly. The rooms were amazing though and thoroughly enjoyed the pool areas.

The parks were awesome, we come every year, but still impress each and everytime. I felt the ride queues were so much longer this time in May though unlike previous May’s we have been in before. Line cutting in is getting slightly out of control too-with numerous family members saying they had guests up front (yeah right) We also found it harder to achieve a virtual queue at 7am for Guardians and both times had to get the 1pm slot or lightning lane to ride it. The lightning lane queue at times was so long that the virtual queue did not move and then the time we bought a lightning lane, the virtual queue was non existent. I feel they may have limited capacity on virtual queue and instead prompted too many, us included, to buy lightning lanes-hmm!

Cast members delightful and wonderful as usual-thanks for being fabulous!

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom