WDW Marathon Package email

Fenchurch42

Original Poster
I just received an email with special pin from RunDisney offering me a special package for Marathon week. It includes race registration, minimum of two days park entry and a minimum three night hotel stay. When I called, I was told I was the first phone call about the offer. Here's what I found out:
1. No discounts! Hotels are rack-rate pricing, although allegedly they will honor any future room discounts offered.
2. While room and park tickets are fully refundable if cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival, your race registration is NOT. So this won't work as a backup plan in case races fill up too quickly, and don't book of you expect to cancel.

I told them that I would love to take advantage of the offer, but not unless there was a discount involved. I was told that they were looking for feedback, and that my comments would be passed along.

Anyone else get the email? Will you book even though they are charging full price on every component of the package?

Mad Stitch

When Paris did their race this way I wondered if WDW would be far behind. Sound like this is a test case to see if race packages would work at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom