WDW Making Changes to MY Dining!!!

danyoung56

Original Poster
Has this happened to anyone else? I keep a pretty extensive spreadsheet for my Disney trips, which includes flight, hotel, car rental, FP's, and dining. When I make a dining rez, I always make note of the time and the reservation number. Well, seems like Disney has been making some changes without telling me. I have new dining times - usually within 30 minutes or so of the original time - and a whole new reservation number. I have a week's worth of dining reservations, and they've changed at least 1/2 of them. Very very uncool, and I'm lucky that I caught it - otherwise, I'd be showing up at the wrong times all week!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Has this happened to anyone else? I keep a pretty extensive spreadsheet for my Disney trips, which includes flight, hotel, car rental, FP's, and dining. When I make a dining rez, I always make note of the time and the reservation number. Well, seems like Disney has been making some changes without telling me. I have new dining times - usually within 30 minutes or so of the original time - and a whole new reservation number. I have a week's worth of dining reservations, and they've changed at least 1/2 of them. Very very uncool, and I'm lucky that I caught it - otherwise, I'd be showing up at the wrong times all week!
Definitely crazy! No, it has never happened to us - so far. Since you should have received an email when you made the original ADR, I would just print that up and bring it with me at your original time (if you don't care for the modified one).

Have you tried changing the ADR back to your original requested time?

DisneyJoe

Does anyone else have access to your account?

JIMINYCR

Never had a change unless I had made it. Thats why its good to be checking and rechecking all your trip details up to the day you leave. Its lunacy that youre having it happen to multiple reservations. Maybe unknown to you, youre sleep walking and logging into your account and making changes. Or you have an evil twin thats taking over your life and making subtle changes until he eventually replaces you on your trip.
I'd make a call into Disney and find out whats going on. What other things could they be messing up with your trip?

danyoung56

Original Poster
I called Disney today, and they swear that they never make any changes without the express permission of the guest. What I suspect is that someone in the data center goofed and deleted my dining reservations, and just made them back as close as they could. The Disney rep today confirmed that the times and rez numbers I have now are accurate.

On another front, I foolishly booked 3 of my meals as Garden Rocks meals, which are at a very high set price and include tickets to the Garden Rocks concert (which I'm not at all interested in). It's very clear what these are, but I must have been missing some brain cells when I booked. The Disney rep was able to rebook all of these meals as non-Garden Rocks meals, with times very close to what I had before, so for now I'm happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom