WDW in October

guardmouse13

My family & I are going to WDW Oct 18-22. I was wondering about how busy are the parks during that time. I lived in Orlando about 10 years ago and on a week day that time frame the parks were pretty empty and it was easy to get through even without fast passes. I've only been during Christmas/summer time since then so I figured things may have changed. We're trying to decide what parks to hit on what days so that we can make meal reservations and then fast passes when they come available. I'm sure the weekends will probably be busier than Monday/Tuesday will be but will they be completely packed? I found crowd predictors on Kenny the Pirate's website. How do the red days there compare to the red days in the summer and Christmas? Thanks for any help.

We went in October 4 years ago and the crowds were low - we're there the same time as you this year and have planned our days for the lightest crowd days as per the Brits Guide to Orlando book and have never been let down yet (used this guide for every trip since 1994)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom