WDW Honeymoons

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
We are going to book are honeymoon soon for October 2011 for a week... wanted to know any special ideas or suggestions that i could surprise my lovely wife to be? does WDW do anything special for you? were DVC folk... dont know if that helps?? Just want to make it as special as possible! looked at the WDW wedding gift thing but want some extra special magic! any help would be awesome! thanks in advance! :xmas:

ABigBrassBand

Wait, are you staying at the Boardwalk? It's very nice, try arranging something with the Bakery and attempt to get an ADR at Le Cellier in EPCOT for nighttime, it would be romantic!

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
It was years ago since ive been there but i did love it! and love the setting! what can the bakery do? they did a couple of special cupcakes for us one year for birthdays! dont want to expect to much or ask to much of wdw but just dont know what the possibilities not looking for freebies either just want to make it extra special, once in a life time event hehe :xmas:

ABigBrassBand

I'm sure they would be happy to coordinate a nice cake if you plan in advance, but please, expect the world of WDW and get the 'World back. Sit back, relax, and enjoy. Any night in particular that you would want to emphasize? Or just the entire trip?

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
really want the whole trip to truly be magical, which i know isnt hard with disney cause there amazing but just want it all to be something we will talk about forever and start our own memories of disney for our children (when we have some lol) want to have a couple of extra sepcial nights ... like one at the beggning and one at the end! thanks for your help :xmas:

ABigBrassBand

Well, there are so many shows and events you can choose from! If it were me, then I'd choose to do (for big shows), dinner at Cinderella's at MK, and then watch Wishes from a romantic angle. In the middle of the trip you could take another big show at Fantasmic, but be sure to get there early if you don't have a dinner package.

For the last night, I highly suggest the dinner at Le Cellier and Illuminations after it--it'd be a ":')" moment.

But as for the rest of the trip--sit back, relax, and take as many breaks as possible to ensure that you two have the best time of your life and aren't tired when you're not supposed to be. You're on the Boardwalk, so take a walk around the Epcot resort land, it's a great place to walk around at night. Definitely coordinate something with the Bakery, and do whatever you have to do to make it the best days of your life, and when you come back with children you'll be able to fill them in on all that you loved about it.

Good luck, and if you need any further planning help (more in-depth), then I'll be here.

mickey2008.1

We spent our honeymoon there two years ago. I dont want to be negative, but other than the free pins and cupcake deserts, dont expect too much unless you arrange it. While it may be a special occasion for you, for wdw, its just another day. They do make you feel special with the pins and such, but thats the extent of it. Plan ahead and make special arrangements, such as flowers at dinner, or a spa day. have fun and enjoy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom