WDW homemade Christmas Cards

LaughingGravy

Original Poster
I would venture to think at least some here have made WDW Christmas cards with Christmas greetings included with family photos of you at WDW.

We printed up a bunch of the photos we took of the kids in front of the Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald made of 'snow' in front of the Christmas shop at Downtown Disney.

Could anyone here suggest something nice to put in a Christmas Card for text as a greeting, aside from the simple Merry Christmas?

Maybe suggest something you've used in the past, or this year?

Many Thanks in Advance.

daringstoic

When we spent Christmas down there a couple of years ago, we took our picture in front of the Christmas tree at Fort Wilderness (I can honestly say that was one of the most humiliating experiences of my life). We had them print "Joy to the World" on the picture cards we got at Costco.

LaughingGravy

Original Poster
More along the lines of

I appreciate the responses so far, but I did think of those as well..
I'm trying to think of something witty in regard to the fact that the kids are in shorts, clearly very warm, surrounded by snow-made characters in hats and scarves.

WDWcrazy626

how about something to do with "May the magic of the season warm your hearts". I know it's somewhat long but not any longer than those that i've seen on cards before.

Laura

Here's the card I made for this year, don't know if it will help you or not!

48179103-O.jpg

bgraham34

My friend did this by taking his picture of his kids in front of the castle with the snowflakes and he printed them out himself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom