WDW History

Bretsyboo

Original Poster
:brick: I've been scouring the internet for pictures of WDW being built, any one of the 4 parks. at times I've seen the tree of life, spaceship earth, or cinderella castle, but I'm not satisfied, does anyone know anywhere, even in books and stuff, I might see construction pics, or making of stuff?

Bretsyboo

Original Poster
dear lord, it appears as though the local library has it. COLLEGE RULES! Thanks a lot, it'll give me something to read since the paper I work at went out of business today...my computer's power supply just stopped working this morning, and now I must wait for a new one to come in so I can get off of this hunk-o-junk, and my car broke down tonight.
Ah Disney, keeping me sane.

WDWsmith2001

Amen to that FigmentMom. Also try Ebay sometimes they have older books and brochures from WDW past. I have A couple of great books I got there. I even have a brochure from the visitors center way before the resort was built, its some 60 pages long and with lots of "preview" pictures including many things that were planned but never built.

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by Bretsyboo
[B! Thanks a lot, it'll give me something to read since the paper I work at went out of business today [/B]
:( I'm sorry to hear that. Have fun keeping your sanity with Disney!
-Kevin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom