WDW Audio

csaguy

Original Poster
I listen to Disney audio on Live365. Does anybody know if there's a channel that has the parks in order? :veryconfu All of the stations have parts of rides and jump around from park to park. I want one like I was actually there, walking around.
I've burned some cds but I'm still missing a lot.

Nut4Disney

I listen to Live 365 all day, every day while at work. D-Magic Radio does the parks in order. I think if you go to D-Magic Radio.com it will tell you the schedule. I know that Mon & thurs is Epcot and thur. is AK.

csaguy

Original Poster
Nut4Disney

Oh ya, I have to go to Florence and Erlanger every couple of months. I visit a few companies up there, Ticonia, Sweco, Swaco, Indelac, Balluff, Emerson, Ronan, Post Glover, IPC, and Angstrom.

PurpleDragon

Yeah I would have to agree, D-Magic radio is probably what you're looking for. They "tour" a different park each day, only playing music, attraction audio, shows, etc.. from that particular park. Enjoy!!

JKovach

Account Suspended
What is Disney Live365?? Is it a radio station... or is it a channel on comcast? Up where I love channel 365 is like showtime...

AHHHHH I WANNA KNOW THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING! :wave:

angelfaerie52

csaguy said:
I listen to Disney audio on Live365. Does anybody know if there's a channel that has the parks in order? :veryconfu All of the stations have parts of rides and jump around from park to park. I want one like I was actually there, walking around.
I've burned some cds but I'm still missing a lot.

Where do you get the audio for your cds? I listen to live365 and have been itching to make some cds of my own...

csaguy

Original Poster
live365

Live365 is a site for internet radio. Just do a search for WDW or Disney. To record, I have used Sound Capture (sc11a.exe) or Station Ripper for Winamp. I also downloaded from WDWResortTV.com, video and audio using MIRC.

csaguy

Original Poster
DisneySam,
I never know who's online, it could be a friend or family, we're spread out all over and I travel alot in the south-east.

Go Big Blue BB! :sohappy:

DisneySam

Thanks for the audio link! I am now enjoying the Muppet Vision 3D pre-show, the "You are a rat not a mouse..." just made my day!

angelfaerie52

csaguy said:
Live365 is a site for internet radio. Just do a search for WDW or Disney. To record, I have used Sound Capture (sc11a.exe) or Station Ripper for Winamp. I also downloaded from WDWResortTV.com, video and audio using MIRC.

thanks for the help! I tried to use wdwresorttv.com, but i couldn't find any media. it also said new website coming soon. that could have had something to do with it...

csaguy

Original Poster
angelfaerie52,

You need to download MIRC to use the stuff on WDWResortTV. I don't know what the server name is, but the channel is #disney-central.
WDWResortTV.com used to have a page that listed all of the files. When I get home, I'll see if I still have the links.

Nut4Disney

csaguy said:

I've downloaded some audio ove the years from sites like Sounds of Magic and Digital Disney, but once I burn these to a CD, I can only listen to them on my computer. Is there a way to convert these to a CD to be able to listen to them in the car? Just wondering, I'm not the most computer savvy person. Thanks!

dolbyman

You need to download MIRC to use the stuff on WDWResortTV. I don't know what the server name is, but the channel is #disney-central.
WDWResortTV.com used to have a page that listed all of the files. When I get home, I'll see if I still have the links.

yeah we must update the first page for sure ..

the irc server is irchighway and the channel is #Disney-Central

and our torrent page is www.wdwresorttv.com/tracker :wave:

we have a large thread in the wdwmagic media section :rolleyes:

csaguy

Original Poster
Nut4Disney said:
I've downloaded some audio ove the years from sites like Sounds of Magic and Digital Disney, but once I burn these to a CD, I can only listen to them on my computer. Is there a way to convert these to a CD to be able to listen to them in the car? Just wondering, I'm not the most computer savvy person. Thanks!

Burn the cd as an audio cd not mp3. It should work in the car. I changed out my radio for one that plays mp3s. 18hrs+ of Disney per cd.

nelsonj3

If you would like to use Mirc to download through #Disney-Central, here is a link to an FAQ right here at WDWMagic.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=37734

I found all of this stuff in June, and now I have about 10 gigs of Disney Audio. You can then give back by uploading on the wdwresorttv tracker. If you are going to use the bittorrent tracker, use Azureus. Do a google search to find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom