WDW 5th park rumors?

Walt Disney1955

You know, is it just me or could they have done a few different things in Animal Kingdom? Maybe added some rides like Bambi or Lion King or Jungle Book. Mr. Toad was closing at that time so why not move it over to the new park? It is just a thought that could have been done, all of them fit the animal theme.

But if a 5th park were to happen the best thing out of that might be crowds get spread out. I have no idea what the theme would be.

Tank Man

Original Poster
You know, is it just me or could they have done a few different things in Animal Kingdom? Maybe added some rides like Bambi or Lion King or Jungle Book. Mr. Toad was closing at that time so why not move it over to the new park? It is just a thought that could have been done, all of them fit the animal theme.

But if a 5th park were to happen the best thing out of that might be crowds get spread out. I have no idea what the theme would be.
Me to,
Animal Kingdom was cut short by budget and I think Mythical Beasts, Dinosaurs, possibly Lion King and Tarzan (confirmed) were entirely cut or not fully done do we don’t know

Ah, sad
I got a very angry man
I guess this is my first post to get a proper negative reaction instead of controversial
in my opinion - I don't mind repeated posts. It is bound to happen and there will always be newcomers ready for discussion. If someone is getting agitated over an internet forum post regarding a theme park in central Florida it certainly isn't your problem.

DisAl

Until they start properly maintaining and staffing what they have now any further expansion would be a stupid business move.
And they certainly built Toy Story Land with the emphasis on cheap rather than quality.
I already feel like we are getting round steak (bologna) value at filet mignon prices. :greedy:

Goofy Ninja

I actually love the Beastly Kingdom 5th park idea. It's being discussed on the Imagineer forum. It actually has a lot of potential if Dragon Empire is a bonafide hit.

Disney should have built a Marvel/Lucas world in south Texas. Increase capacity. Have a major Disney park on East, Central, and West part of the US. Never going to happen though.

NickPytlinski

A Disney Sea park could work. its hard to think of any area not covered by disney so far.

ESPN sports place is the closest i can think to a new park for the disney world.
Sports is really one of the only subject matter that isnt fully covered within the current parks.
How far can they go with it though? who knows

HansGruber

I feel like in today's corporate world, a 5th park could never happen. Today's corporate environment rewards maximizing dollars for today, not tomorrow. Disney executives will pump the parks until they are dry. We've already seen it done with the apathetic park improvements in the 2010's. Developing and opening new lands is cheaper and also adds a short-term boost to revenues...enough to keep everyone happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom