Wdw 2011

grumpys kid

I'm planning on taking the whole family to wdw in Oct. 2011 for mom's 65th bday. she wants to stay at Pop Century hotel and spend halloween in the magic Kingdom. This is not our first trip (it's our 6th) and we wanna start reservations asap. How far in advance would be ideal??????

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I'm not sure how far in advance you can book lodging but I would remain flexible as you will likely want to rebook to take advantages of any promotions that are released closer to your actual trip.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Think it is like 499 days out you can book your room-only reservation and then you would have to wait until August when the new prices come out for the next year to switch it over to a package deal. If any new promotions come out after you book, no problem. We had our trip booked and paid off last trip when a better promotion came out. We switched it over and Disney sent us back a cheque for the difference. Nice!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

JWG

I'm planning on taking the whole family to wdw in Oct. 2011 for mom's 65th bday. she wants to stay at Pop Century hotel and spend halloween in the magic Kingdom. This is not our first trip (it's our 6th) and we wanna start reservations asap. How far in advance would be ideal??????

We'll see you there! We're heading down in late October, but will likely be gone before Halloween. We'll be there around the the 20th or so for a week so may overlap. We're taking my mother-in-law also. Hitting F&W and taking our DD to MNSSHP.

Book the hotel in probably a few months and then watch for deals/packages as the date approaches.

Upvote 0

yensid67

I know from making ressies at Pop Century you can actually reserve a year in advance! Seeing, that you are PROs at Disney, I just want to mention adding the Dining Plan of your choice would save you alot of money! Just an FYI, but you prolly already knew that!? :shrug:

Have a Magical Trip!

Will
:wave: from PA!!

Upvote 0

draybook

"Wdw 2011" "The Year of a Million Discounts" :)

Why? The new "Scrim Land". I suspect most every casual WDW visitor will be holding back until 2013 for the new FL expansion.

That's what we're doing. We're not going back until it's done. To tide us over we're going to Hawaii next year for our 10th anniversary and then the next year I'm trying to talk her into going to SoCal for DL and to see all of my childhood places.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom