Water parks

Kgoulash

Original Poster
Having only been to bluzzard beach once long ago I don't know much about the water parks. I was reading in a guide that towels cost $2 each? Is that true? Just want to know whether I should plan on bringing our own. Also I am planning on bringing a lunch bag with sandwiches etc. is it a problem to bring your own food and water?
Thanks!

StarWarsGirl

There is a fee for towel rentals. I don't know for sure if it's $2 a person, but there definitely is a fee. You should bring your own.

Bringing your own food should not be an issue. Just no alcoholic beverage or glass containers, and no large coolers

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/outside-food-and-drink/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/restricted-personal-items/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/

What you can also do for drinks is purchase a mug. They allow unlimited refills on the day of purchase. Then, if you come back, they can reactivate the mug (for a fee, but less than buying another mug) and you'll get unlimited refills.

mergatroid

I've never really understood why people would want to rent towels instead of taking their own? I suppose if you're flying home later that day it means you don't have damp towels in your case, however you'd still have your damp swimmers in your luggage? I mean it's a water park, by default you're taking spare clothing with you to change into to swim in, so why not throw a towel in there too?

I'm not having a go at anyone here by the way, it just amazes me everytime I go that people would go to a water park without taking a towel.

BrianV

I've never really understood why people would want to rent towels instead of taking their own? I suppose if you're flying home later that day it means you don't have damp towels in your case, however you'd still have your damp swimmers in your luggage? I mean it's a water park, by default you're taking spare clothing with you to change into to swim in, so why not throw a towel in there too?

I'm not having a go at anyone here by the way, it just amazes me everytime I go that people would go to a water park without taking a towel.

The same reason you might go to the pool without a towel. You might expect them to be available at the pool. But I see your point.

We usually don't bring towels when we go to wdw. In exchange for not having to carry towels to and from Florida on an airplane, we can pay a few bucks there and get them and leave them behind.

The Empress Lilly

towels r free what u need is a hack here's what u do u look for poeple in the pool then quickly grab their towel its okay just leave them later then disney returns them to they're room

Here's another question. Has anyone ever rented private beach chairs at either of the water parks? Is it worth it? And do you need to reserve in advance? Scottish skin needs shade!

Daniel Johnson

They have mugs for unlimited drinks? Why doesn't the four theme parks offer this? I drink alot of water, but my wife runs on Coca-Cola. It would be nice to be able to get a mug. And I tend to buy one every time I go anywhere...

mergatroid

The same reason you might go to the pool without a towel. You might expect them to be available at the pool. But I see your point.

We usually don't bring towels when we go to wdw. In exchange for not having to carry towels to and from Florida on an airplane, we can pay a few bucks there and get them and leave them behind.

Well fair enough, there is that logic behind it.

Courtney6682

For us it's convenience...less things to lug aroud...I bring NOTHING into the parks except my cellphone and maybe debit card or drivers liscene in my pocket. The kids aren't allowed to bring anything they won't hold either;)

But I totally understand those families who bring everything with them...it's just not for us

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom