water parks

bvolguards

I'm going to disney on friday for 6 days and we have to chose between blizzard beach and typoon lagoon......i was wondering which one was better?......any input is appreciated......thanks

Lance

Blizzard Beach

I can't say enough, don't make the mistake of going to TL over BB, cause you will regret it, Blizzard Beach is so much better than Typhoon Lagoon, that's all I'm saying for now.

Upvote 0

dides

Unless you want some quiet time with the one you love, I would choose b.b. all the water rides are closer together, and it has some great slides, I have been to both parks,and enjoyed them, But I was there in the summer, and b.b. fills up early, and no more people are admitted.T.L. is more spread out, and there are more quiet places to just relax. so it up to you what your in the mod for!

Upvote 0

starsky

I like both parks for different reasons.

BB has a lot of high adrenalin stuff. Summit Plummet is pretty intense, but the queues build up quickly and can get to an hour plus by 10.30. You have to decide if it's worth it for a 5 second ride.
Teamboat Springs is really good for the family, and there's a lot of smaller slides with lesser queues.

If you want to relax TL is the place. The wave pool is one of my favourite spots, and the water slides are good fun too but the family raft ride isn't as good as BB's.
For me the best experience at TL is Shark Reef, definitely not to be missed.

In summary I can't pick one over the other, it just depends what you want from your day. And don't go at weekends when the local attendance picks up.

Upvote 0

BMC

Yeah I would have to agree with Blizzard Beach...more adrenaline rush there...Typhoon Lagoon is more a place to relax. Don't get me wrong, I love them both...I guess it just depends on what you are in the mood for!

Upvote 0

savannahsmiles

Honestly, I would go with Blizzard Beach. Although they are both beautiful, that wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon can be a bit much when it gets crowded (people slam into each other).

Blizzard Beach has areas for little ones and a wonderful area for pre-teens.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom