Water Parks

gram1554

Our trip is September 9 - 15 could anyone tell me when and which water park to go to and how is the crowds. We just like to relax in the wave pool and lazy river.

Thanks I love this sight it has given me so much information.

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
I personally find Typhoon Lagoon less packed that BB and is more relaxing. BB has more thrill slides and TL has a bigger wave pool and the crush n gusher is a lot of fun. There is also more shade in TL's lazy river.Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

hokieamy

We are going in October and plan to visit BB. We find it is more kid friendly (for us, we have a 4 year old and 1 year old) and my oldest really likes it better. The crowds last year the same time (late October) were very light. We hardly waited in line for anything, and we were there on a a Saturday.

Upvote 0

bobjl527

Typhoon Lagoon is the place to go. I can spend the whole day in that Lazy River and Wave Pool. I think most of the families go to Blizzard Beach so Typhoon Lagoon remains less crowded most of the time. The tropical ambiance at Typhoon Lagoon is more relaxing on the senses as well. Have a great time! :wave:

Upvote 0

Nebrfan

In mid-September you should have them to yourselves. Typhoon Lagoon is probably more relaxing, but both have an awesome lazy river that can take 20-30 minutes to completely go around if you just float. Have fun.

Upvote 0

goofyfamily

We personally like BB better I enjoy the family raft ride and the lazy river , plus there are exciting rides for the kids. The only thing we like at Typhoon is the 3 minute swim with the sharks and the wave pool.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom