Water Parks Seasonal Pass

kushty

Original Poster
Hi, does anyone know if WDW plan to extend the water park pass beyong it's finish date in May? I know they used to do an annual pass which stopped during covid and I am wondering if it will return?

Thanks

DisneyFanatic12

Hi, does anyone know if WDW plan to extend the water park pass beyong it's finish date in May? I know they used to do an annual pass which stopped during covid and I am wondering if it will return?

Thanks
I can definitely see them doing a second round of season passes in the fall, but I am uncertain about a waterpark annual pass.

There is only one waterpark open at a time as of now. During the summer months, when the weather is favorable, Typhoon Lagoon is often parking on the grass overflow lot. This is just to say that the summer months have enough demand already, and thus I see it to be unlikely that Disney would bring back an annual pass for the waterparks for some time. If both are ever open at the same time again, I could see a waterpark annual pass at that time. But as long as only one is open, I can only see a seasonal pass being likely, in order to fill the parks on days with less demand during non-summer months.

Aside from speculation:
As of now you may add on the waterpark and sports option to your annual pass (if you have one), which allows you to enter the water park with no block out dates (additionally, it gives you some other benefits like Miniature Golf before 4:00pm as well).

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I can definitely see them doing a second round of season passes in the fall, but I am uncertain about a waterpark annual pass.

There is only one waterpark open at a time as of now. During the summer months, when the weather is favorable, Typhoon Lagoon is often parking on the grass overflow lot. This is just to say that the summer months have enough demand already, and thus I see it to be unlikely that Disney would bring back an annual pass for the waterparks for some time. If both are ever open at the same time again, I could see a waterpark annual pass at that time. But as long as only one is open, I can only see a seasonal pass being likely, in order to fill the parks on days with less demand during non-summer months.

Aside from speculation:
As of now you may add on the waterpark and sports option to your annual pass (if you have one), which allows you to enter the water park with no block out dates (additionally, it gives you some other benefits like Miniature Golf before 4:00pm as well).
Wonder if typhoon is packed because they don’t open the other one in 95 degree weather?

It’s amazing how logical logic can be 😳

kushty

Original Poster

Aside from speculation:

Many thanks for your reply. I will keep a lookout to see if it happens. As you say I doubt it when only one is open at the moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom