Water Parks Question

mickeyjim

We leave in less than 3 weeks. Do you need to bring your own towels or do they have free towels to use at Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?

Thanks

MandyJ72

You can bring your own towels or you can hire towels for the day - can't remember how much they are but saves you carrying them around with you - we usually hire their ones but take a couple of extra ones to put over the lounger etc to make it easier to spot!

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

It's a $1 to rent a towel. I figured personally it was easier to do that than to pack 4 towels in suitcases and add to the weight of the luggage - a lot cheaper to pay $6 - $8 than the over the weight fee from airlines!

I'm jealous of your 18 days - we are still in the a little over 2 months category.

Upvote 0

xsupaxmanxsfnex

^How would they know? :shrug:

I always just let the sun dry me off. After slides and stuff we just hang out and try to get dry. I do this at 6 flags to because they make you pay a dollar if you have a bag if you want to ride a big coaster so you have to get a locker. So we just let the sun do the work.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We leave on Friday. We will be at WDW for 14 days. We are driving down so space is not a problem. My plans were to let the buy a water park beach towel as a souvineer (one at TL and one at BB..for a total of 2 towels) and then my husband and I would either pack beach towels or use the rental towels. My question is this...are the rental towels bigger than the resort bath towels? I like a beach towel size to wrap up in. So should we rent or bring two towels with us? Thanks

Upvote 0

AstareGod

The towels to rent (and yes I can confirm they cost $1) are much smaller than a beach towel. If I had to guesstimate the dimensions of the rental towel, I'd say they're somewhere near 18"x36". Not sure of the exact measurements, but they are a LOT smaller than the Blizzard Beach towel I bought a few weeks back (to stay dry from the rain! I was on my way out anyway).

As for bringing them with you to the water park from the hotel, I'm not sure if that's allowed or not. BUT, they are the same design, just plain white with ridges on them. I figure they just wash them all together in one location and bring clean towels to the hotel and the water park without tracking which towel "belongs" where.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Alright, thanks for the info. Looks like I will pack two towels for me and hubby. The first day I will have to rent one for one of the girls to use and let one girl buy a towel. I am only going to buy one towel at each water park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom