Water Parks in December?

KCat

We're planning our trip for the beginning of December & really want to do Typhoon Lagoon.

I've checked the average daily temps & it sounds like the weather should be perfect for touring the parks, but if we're soaking wet...hard to say if it'll be chilly or not.

Any winter water babies out there?

JLW11Hi

According to your profile you are from Canada. I am from Minnesota and I go to WDW around every January. The weather seems warm enough for me any day down there, as long as it isn't raining or something! I think that, comming from a northerner, the weather should be fine to do Typhoon Lagoon at least one day the week you are down there.

Upvote 0

KCat

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply! Since there will probably be snow up here, I'm guessing any sunny days will feel warm to us too.

Upvote 0

Worldphile

IIRC, Typhoon Lagoon shuts down for rehab every Nov-Dec. So, you may want to call ahead to make sure it is open.

Also, the weather in FL in Dec. can be somewhat unpredictable. I was in WDW the week before Xmas 2 years ago, and the daytime temp was in the 40s (Fahrenheit.) Other times, it has been in the 70s. So, bring your stuff for the waterparks, but realize that you may not get a chance to use it.

Upvote 0

VillianFan

Last year, we had to do BB. We were at WDW the last of Nov/first week of Dec. and TL was closed for rehab. The day that we went to BB the weather was hot, almost 90 degrees! Perfect for a day at the water park!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom