Watching EPCOT fireworks from EPCOT Resorts

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the EPCOT fireworks show music is played on speakers at any of the EPCOT resorts like is done at Magic Kingdom resorts?

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
I saw a video that looked like there was a good view from the Riviera but I was surprised that the speakers at the restaurant were not playing the music for the EPCOT fireworks show

thomas998

Does anyone know if the EPCOT fireworks show music is played on speakers at any of the EPCOT resorts like is done at Magic Kingdom resorts?
Don't remember it when we were at Caribbean beach and seeing the fireworks from there was not worth the effort you are so far away. Frankly I'm not sure why it is considered at EPCOT resort. Which resort are you staying at?

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
Was considering having dinner at The Riviera and from videos I have seen, it looks like there is a very nice view of EPCOT's fireworks from there but they don't seem to play the music on their speakers for some strange reason.

Bairstow

Don't remember it when we were at Caribbean beach and seeing the fireworks from there was not worth the effort you are so far away. Frankly I'm not sure why it is considered at EPCOT resort. Which resort are you staying at?

I've watched the old Reflections of Earth fireworks from as close as the Yacht Club beach and even from that close it's not much to see- the majority of the fireworks aren't even above the treeline/buildings .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom