was anyone there for this?

Mickey is King

Original Poster
Hi all

Thanksgiving Day 2009: we had dinner res. at the CP in MK. While wating in line the computerized reservation system went down......... this did affect waits but Disney handled it very nicely considering it was 6:00p.m. on turkey day...so we finally get in and to our table (closest to the bathroom & buffets), not 5 min. later a probably 5 year old being held by his father pukes everywhere, and I mean everywhere (missed us) all over the tiled floors in front of the bathroom..... that's not the worst part yet........ before a CM or two could get to it to clean up an old lady (probably 65 or 70) walkes directly through the vomit , slips on the puke and falls right on her butt, in the middle of the mess......I'm sure you can imagine how it went from there.......:eek::hurl:

Was anyone here at CP to see this as well on that day? I know it's a stretch to remember from 2009, but if you were there and witnessed this you WOULD REMEMBER IT.....

wdwjmp239

Hi all

Thanksgiving Day 2009: we had dinner res. at the CP in MK. While wating in line the computerized reservation system went down......... this did affect waits but Disney handled it very nicely considering it was 6:00p.m. on turkey day...so we finally get in and to our table (closest to the bathroom & buffets), not 5 min. later a probably 5 year old being held by his father pukes everywhere, and I mean everywhere (missed us) all over the tiled floors in front of the bathroom..... that's not the worst part yet........ before a CM or two could get to it to clean up an old lady (probably 65 or 70) walkes directly through the vomit , slips on the puke and falls right on her butt, in the middle of the mess......I'm sure you can imagine how it went from there.......:eek::hurl:

Was anyone here at CP to see this as well on that day? I know it's a stretch to remember from 2009, but if you were there and witnessed this you WOULD REMEMBER IT.....

I was in the restaurant industry for ten years and I've been in situations where customers get sick a little and then they get sick ALOT! There was stuff we used in the restaurants called "Bio-Ban" (if I recall correctly) where you just lay this powder down on the "protein spill" and it covered the odor up as well as drying up the mess.

While I haven't had to deal with that on the restaurant side of things for so long, I did have to deal with it when my 16 month old daughter got sick in the living room at home a few nights ago. She's at a stage in her life where she's trying new foods and something didn't agree with her, so she threw up. Instead of using "Bio-Ban," I used cat litter to pretty much mask the odor and absorb the liquid. Once that was done..it was just a quick vacuum and wipe down on the floor (which is tile, by the way), and that was it.

Mickey is King

Original Poster
I was in the restaurant industry for ten years and I've been in situations where customers get sick a little and then they get sick ALOT! There was stuff we used in the restaurants called "Bio-Ban" (if I recall correctly) where you just lay this powder down on the "protein spill" and it covered the odor up as well as drying up the mess.

While I haven't had to deal with that on the restaurant side of things for so long, I did have to deal with it when my 16 month old daughter got sick in the living room at home a few nights ago. She's at a stage in her life where she's trying new foods and something didn't agree with her, so she threw up. Instead of using "Bio-Ban," I used cat litter to pretty much mask the odor and absorb the liquid. Once that was done..it was just a quick vacuum and wipe down on the floor (which is tile, by the way), and that was it.

That is what they did- BIO-BAN or something like it.They handled it well, so did the old lady....I hope she didn't get charged for her parties dinner......

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Nastiness...if it had of been me that fell in the emesis, I probably would have added to the mess. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom