Warning Warning Warning

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Original Poster
Hello everyone,

This is Gregory from Quicksilver Tours & Transportation.I come to you with a very delicate issue to transmit to all members. Most of you have known me for a long time (about 3 1/2 years), I'm the transportation sponsor here. It just came to my attention that our "competitor" registered the following domain name (quicksilvertransportation.com) which directs you to his website (image transportation). This is extremely wrong and it saddens me another local company would go that far to steal clients away from us.

I'm taking all legal measures to solve this problem, but for now, please be careful when placing a reservation. If you wish to reserve with Quicksilver, be sure not to reserve with the wrong company.

Our web address is (and only is) quicksilver-tours.com

Sorry for the intrusion, but a matter that important had to be announced as soon as possible.

My best regards to all,

Gregory Nicolas.

Tara Stone

How unfortunate.
I hope your legal process is short, sweet and effective!
And I hope your competitor loses more than he tried to gain!

CAPTAIN HOOK

How flattering - if the "competitor" has to be so devious and use a web link thats named after you it must surely prove that you're the best and they can't touch you otherwise.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sorry to hear about that problem Gregory. Good luck with getting it resolved. Things should be on your side to get this resolved legally from what I have seen of domain dispute in the past.

MaryMcMagic

The same thing happened with my father's business last year. Someone registered his (my father's) restaurant's name as a dotcom. Despite our best efforts, we've been advised that there is really not much we can do...I hope you have better luck!

MadMax11

Quicksilver --

you need to band together with your LEGIT competitors on this, as you're not alone. i spoke with the owner of Florida Town Cars while I was visiting recently, and the EXACT same thing happened to him. someone took out a yellow page ad with his business name....but with their own phone number. they registered an internet site with the same name as well...or some very slight variation.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well, it appears that this issue has been resolved. :sohappy:

If you go to quicksilvertransportation.com you are now rerouted to quicksilver-tours.com .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom