Warner World Orlando (Concept)

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
*I will continue this project as a have time* (free free to share your ideas!)

Racing your way to Orlando is the first Warner Bros. Resort in the United States. Adding to the stellar line-up of already fantastic Orlando parks.

It will be the closest theme park resort to Orlando boasting a permanent "Broadway" style theater, a shopping district, parking garages, 2 Resort Hotels, a "mini" theme park (opening a year after), a water park, and of course the main theme park: "Orlando Warner Forest"

It will be themed to lands either surrounding a single IP, or themed to a region like a mountain all related to mystical forests, caverns, or shores..

Bugs Bunny will be the "Mickey Mouse" of this park, and the Looney Toons will be featured in a sort of ToonTownish land.

Featuring IPs such as The Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones. I'm considering using Gotham. I'm also wondering if I should try using Alien.

Consider this park a cross between Islands of Adventure, Tokyo Disney SEA, and Disneyland Parc Paris.

The Mini theme park is more of an isolated land that can be purchased in addition to the theme park. I'm thinking of theming it to DC Comics, and it will not follow the rest of the park's theme. My other option is to use another IP for this anchored from Warner Bros. and instead use Gotham as a main park.

I will also try my best to use a few public domain IPs, and of course will try my best to limit my IP usage altogether, but as this will be a new concept it needs to have some public grab. This is the only time ever that I wish Universal would not have Harry Potter park rights, and LegoLand just down I4:D.

I'll try my best to add a detailed description & concept art of a new land every other week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom