Warden Wilson Matua on My Name is Earl

disneymonger

Original Poster
Okay, I thought this was weird and I know he's an actor and all but I was watching the episode of My Name is Earl on 11/1/07 and they were showing Warden Wilson Matua in the episode. In the episode, he plays a patron at the stripclub that Catalina dances at where Catalina and another stipper are arguing over a "regular" customer. Catalina said Wilson was her regular :eek: and the other stripper argued that now he was her regular :eek:. The scene was maybe a minute long. :shrug:

I just thought it was funny to see the Warden on that show.

Just thought I'd share and see if anyone else caught the episode. :ROFLOL:

Moustronaut

Okay, I thought this was weird and I know he's an actor and all but I was watching the episode of My Name is Earl on 11/1/07 and they were showing Warden Wilson Matua in the episode...

Just thought I'd share and see if anyone else caught the episode. :ROFLOL:

He's something of a regular guest star on the show. Has been since the first season. He first showed up in a student in an "English as a second language" class that Earl had to teach. Played a big part in last season's finale episode. Joy's lawyer was deaf, only person that knew sign language only spoke Chinese (or something) and the warden translated from Chinese to English.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom