WaltWiz's Dream Disney Resort #1 (Help Wanted)

Which of these realms could go in Realms Beyond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaltWiz1901

Original Poster

WaltWiz1901

Original Poster
It took a bit of time to figure it out (and not without a bit of extra help, admittedly), but I've finally landed on what the second park will be: Disney's Realms Beyond.

It'll be a long time before we finally touch on it, but good things will come to those who wait!

WaltWiz1901

Original Poster
Hoping to return to posting more about the park after Citrus Dreamin' is over (or nearly over) at best. Rest assured, even with that taking up most of my time, I haven't completely forgotten about this!

In the meantime, I am more than open to answer any queries some of you might have...

WaltWiz1901

Original Poster
Hope to have a map of Grand Avenue and the Hub finished by the end of the month.

On another note, the table of contents might look a bit different soon owing to a couple of changes I decided to make after the last part of my writeup...

WaltWiz1901

Original Poster
If you want. You’re welcome to use The Olympian World of Percy Jackson as a land in one of the parks.
Would be more open to it...if I hadn't already put in a similar land, or "realm", in Realms Beyond.

Not gonna spill too much about it now, but I will say that Greek/Roman legends will be one subject that RB will focus on

WaltWiz1901

Original Poster
Why don’t you make your own park with this Professor Layton Square you love so much?
My sentiments exactly.

Again not going to spoil an awful lot, but Professor Layton Square will not be a land in either park. It's too sparse as was pitched and I'm not sure it would be a good fit for either one

Last edited:

WaltWiz1901

Original Poster
Okay, gonna call on you guys' help for a moment. These are land concepts I've been tentatively thinking about for Realms Beyond:
  • Beastly Kingdom: either a medieval, Fantasyland-adjacent version (like the scrapped Animal Kingdom land) or a jungly, Adventureland-adjacent version (maybe an expansion on this pitch of @Outbound's? Might have to make some adjustments to Adventureland itself so the two lands feel more distinct; Tim Kirk similarly mentions having to make Tokyo DisneySea's Lost River Delta edgier and more adventure-focused than Adventureland at Tokyo Disneyland next door in The Imagineering Story)
  • Treasure Planet: "living land" based on (what else?) Treasure Planet; the outpost for this realm could be the Hawkins' home of Montressor
  • Atlantis: ditto, but this time for Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Alternately could take a non-IP approach
  • Kuzcotopia: a Mermaid Lagoon-esque kids' area themed after The Emperor's New Groove
  • Realm of Imagination (working title): same as above, but focusing around Figment and Dreamfinder
If any of you have further potential realm ideas, feel free to rally them out!

cdunlap

Tim Kirk similarly mentions having to make Tokyo DisneySea's Lost River Delta edgier and more adventure-focused than Adventureland at Tokyo Disneyland next door in The Imagineering Story
They chose one of the edgiest civilizations ever, the Maya, to be the land’s theme!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom