Walt's Closed?

PixarPerfect

Original Poster
Does anyone know why and for how long Walt's will be closed? I just called for a late March reservation and the rep said it will be closed. It's been closed all of January. That's a really long time for a restaurant!

cjkeating

Does anyone know why and for how long Walt's will be closed? I just called for a late March reservation and the rep said it will be closed. It's been closed all of January. That's a really long time for a restaurant!

I just replied in another thread, interesting that you say this as the restaurant hours I have show it reopening in February... interesting.

PixarPerfect

Original Poster
I hope it does! After hearing so much about its theming, we really want to check it out. When I called the reservation line, they told me it will be closed that entire week.

I also noticed on the website that Big Thunder is now going to be closed as well. Dammit.

cjkeating

I hope it does! After hearing so much about its theming, we really want to check it out. When I called the reservation line, they told me it will be closed that entire week.

I also noticed on the website that Big Thunder is now going to be closed as well. Dammit.
Hi... just to let you know Walts has been removed from the restaurant openings for February and March.

Other than Walts the general restaurant situation is looking much better than it was at the end of Q4.

PixarPerfect

Original Poster
Hi... just to let you know Walts has been removed from the restaurant openings for February and March.

Other than Walts the general restaurant situation is looking much better than it was at the end of Q4.

Thank you - does that mean it's completely off the table and I should book elsewhere? I appreciate the update!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom