Walt The Man Behind The Myth DVD & VHS different in length

VinnieG

Original Poster
I have the VHS copy of Walt The Man Behind the Myth and loved it.So when the DVD version came out of course I bought it , the DVD is longer in length than the VHS version.VHS version is about 86 minutes the DVD is 119 much longer which is great.The DVD has a good amount of extras alot of interviews well worth to get.:D

WDWspider

Originally posted by VinnieG
I have the VHS copy of Walt The Man Behind the Myth and loved it.So when the DVD version came out of course I bought it , the DVD is longer in length than the VHS version.VHS version is about 86 minutes the DVD is 119 much longer which is great.The DVD has a good amount of extras alot of interviews well worth to get.:D

Where can you get the DVD?

Woody13

As far as I know, the only place you can buy this DVD ("Walt: The Man Behind the Myth") is via DisneyStore.com. I bought mine last week. Several discount codes are available that will get you 10% off. Also DisneyStore.com has free shipping on any order until January 30, 2003.

Woody13

I finally got my "Walt, The Man Behind the Myth" DVD yesterday. As VinnieG said, it is well worth the cost. There is lots of good information on this DVD. Seeing some of the interviews with several of the "9 old men" and Art Linkletter make this DVD very special. Some of the opinions expressed are contradictory but that's not surprising considering the kind of impressions that Walt made on different people. If you're a fan of Disney, then this DVD is a must for your collection. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom