Walt Disney World !!!

Graci23

Original Poster
What can i say "I love this place more than any place i could ever imagine going". There is something about WDW that is magic. I am jealous of anyone that lives in Florida or nearby. I am in New York and have been to WDW only 4 times (95,96 summer and 25th annivers. in October, and finally got back in April 2006). Now i cant stop thinking about when i will be able to go back again. I am 24 and currently not even working due to a layoff. I now find myself constantly checking the website message board , looking at pictures, and watching dvd's ( just watched the history channel WDW dvd...very cool). My goal is to be one of those disney fanatics that go once a year. i just hope i find a way for that to happen. Expedition Everest is amazing, everything about the MK makes me smile, and MGM/Epcot are also wonderful. My brother who is 21 went last year and said Disney is more for kids and it was ok. Some people just dont appreciate the magic, i almost slapped him. These are the true fans in here and i would like to get to know all you great people because i too love WDW from top to bottom !
My name is Brian and its been a pleasure to post my first message.

Main Street USA

Brian, let me be the first to say........WELCOME!

You sound identical to about 90% of the people here. You'll fit right in. ;) Have a great time browsing the forums. It's a great way to get your fix while you're away from the World. :)

disney_buc

Welcome Brian, its great to see that there is still new fanatics joining the best WDW forum and yes WDW Florida is the best place on earth!:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom