News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
It sucks there isn’t an option with no blockout dates for us DVC. My whole family works in the school system, so the only times of year when we usually visit (minus summer of course) are during the holidays or spring break. $900 for a pass without blocked admission is insane.
Yes it is. It’s amazing how they have increased. Surprised they don’t just offer discounted tickets but I guess an AP forces at least multiple visits

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Yes it is. It’s amazing how they have increased. Surprised they don’t just offer discounted tickets but I guess an AP forces at least multiple visits
We have two airports nearby that offer nonstop flights to MCO, so we would definitely go enough to "pay" for the pass. But still, I remember just four years ago my Platinum Pass when I was a local was only about $600.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
If true, this is probably just to appease the DVC crowd.

The DVC crowd is one they want to appease, since it’s a nice gravy train for Bob & Josh.

Funny how talks of recession started recently and … SURPRISE!!! One of the groups that they need to keep the parks afloat during downturns suddenly can purchase AP’s again. Total coincidence, I’m sure.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Just curious, I know that the 12 month payments had/have been for Florida Residents only, but the page layout seems to indicate otherwise. Anyone have anything further on this?

Never mind, when you sign in under a profile that isn't associated with a Florida Resident it only gives you the purchase in full option.

Artemicon

I'm betting this is an error. I failed to purchase online after adding to cart. Called, spoke with an agent, they can't place the order and say they're still not available. Maybe they're coming soon?

Was trying to buy a Sorc pass, one with photo pass, one base.

Bear99

Confirmed that this was a mistake. Just got off with DVC service. They said that they received several calls and apologized for the "technical glitch". Indicated that to the best of their knowledge no APs would be going on sale today.

We are currently at WDW on points and are not going to the parks because of the AP not being available. Wish they would bring this back as I would love to go to the park, but not at the price point tickets are currently at. Really regret letting our AP lapse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom