News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

Gringrinngghost

Renewal costs:
0ECC013A-A16F-43E3-832F-028EC3821CCC.png
D0EF180E-DB2A-4336-8F5D-CD7B24D5572D.png

CntrlFlPete

Wonder when a blockout calendar will be released and if there will be a DVC discount on these.

This looks like somewhere around a 20-25% price increase. Maybe more since PhotoPass isn’t included.

on the DVC discount -- since (all but the top tier) state they are only for FL RES or DVC (on the 899 one), well, I assume the pricing is already DVC/Fl Res -- but it is an assumption!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
So i just renewed does thatmeans I will still have the "free" photopass till next year correct?
That's my understanding of it. I renewed August 8 (gold), so I assume on August 8, 2022 I'll have to renew on the new program (Sorcerer looks to be the equivalent).

I'm bummed about losing photopass, but I was thinking they'd make us pay for parking, so I guess it's not as bad as I thought?

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
sigh...big miss. I really wanted some level of Genie+ included. Even if it was X amount of Genie+ per year or something.
Everyone compares all this to Universal...well they allow express pass after 4. I know where my $ is going, and it truly pains me to say that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom