News Walt Disney World 'May the 4th' 2023

TrainsOfDisney

No standby available - so what if you don’t have a smart device that works with the current Disney app?

Also… how hard is it to have multiple locations to help meet the demand that they know will be there?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, yes it would
I think they should dedicate whole weekends for a month to Star Wars. They should open the park with jovial storm troopers, have special meet and greets, a parade with a real star, an area for special merch including some higher end items and close the day with a show, let's call it a Hoopla with singing dancing and comedy

TrainsOfDisney

Tron & Guardians also have no standby. Hard to believe anyone visits WDW without a smart phone that works with MDX.
The last time I visited MK my phone was damaged from dropping it on my cruise earlier in the trip. I could use it for basic phone functions but could not use apps.

Obviously that’s fixed now (hello brand new iPhone14 in a very protective case lol) - but that’s just one personal example.

My parents don’t have smart phones at all - just flip phones.

MagicHappens1971

The last time I visited MK my phone was damaged from dropping it on my cruise earlier in the trip. I could use it for basic phone functions but could not use apps.

Obviously that’s fixed now (hello brand new iPhone14 in a very protective case lol) - but that’s just one personal example.

My parents don’t have smart phones at all - just flip phones.
Not discrediting that situations like this can and do happen, I guess I would say you'd have to visit GR and see what they could do.

TrainsOfDisney

I think they should dedicate whole weekends for a month to Star Wars. They should open the park with jovial storm troopers, have special meet and greets, a parade with a real star, an area for special merch including some higher end items and close the day with a show, let's call it a Hoopla with singing dancing and comedy
Yes please!

And can we also end the night with one of the best fireworks shows ever seen on wdw property!?

TrainsOfDisney

Not discrediting that situations like this can and do happen, I guess I would say you'd have to visit GR and see what they could do.
You claimed it was “hard to believe” that such a situation happens.

I’m certain that everyday there are guests that don’t have a smart phone let alone have the app installed.

MagicHappens1971

Star Wars Nite at DLR looks incredible! I know it’s a paid event, and would be happy to pay for it if we had something like that at WDW. Does anyone that’s “in the know” know why WDW doesn’t have special ticketed events like that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom