News Walt Disney World issues statement on Passholder Monthly Payment glitch

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's the statement published in My Disney Experience:

Thank you for being a part of the Passholder community.

We wanted to make you aware that a technical issue with our third-party payment vendor caused a delay in processing preauthorized payments made through the monthly payment program from November 18-27, 2023. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We will resume processing monthly payments this week, including charging payment cards for those payments that were due between November 18-27, 2023. Depending on the financial institution issuing your payment card, it could take up to 5 business days for this charge to appear in your account.

Please note this did not affect Passholders who paid for their Annual Pass in full. For those on the monthly payment program whose payments were affected by this issue, your payment schedule will resume and continue moving forward, and you can expect your next payment to be charged on your normal monthly payment date.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. We look forward to seeing you real soon

Gillyanne

I wonder how many of their systems this effected. I got the AP one above last night via email, and a similar one on Friday for the Movie Club (timing looks the same b/c it mentions before the 17th)

1701267048439.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom