Walt Disney World is...

that_L_do_pig

Original Poster
Rules - answer with a noun (person, place or thing). It's not about picking your favorite attraction or I would be picking POTC or HM. I thinking more along the lines of if you could only use one thing to describe the complete experience to a extra terrestrial life form, what would you choose to do it.

Walt Disney World is ... Space Ship Earth

It embodies everything WDW: numerous audio animatronics, a significant storyline, a dark and cool experience, a monumental structure (wand aside), a dynamic audio visual (and aural) experience, a memorable soundtrack, a ride for all ages and abilities, little chunks of time you can close your eyes and instantly recall (example: printing press boy or sleeping monk for me) and it represents the spirit of mankind. The only thing lacking is a queue experience - unless you count describing the gutters to everyone around you as you wait.

BG Rugger

Walt Disney World is...Carousel of Progress. It is everything from audio-animatronics, to storyline, to a great experience. Most importantly, its Walt himself. The ride is about loving the past, loving the future, and most importanly loving the American family*. Its the embodiment of not only the parks, but the man.

Great thread by the way :cool:

* No disrespect intended for our international board members.

waltdisny

Walt Disney World is.... The Mexico Pavillion.

The perfect blend of reality and fantasy that takes an image from your imagination and brings it to life.

Kadee

Walt Disney World is... Cinderella's Castle! (SO many things could have went here....very tough decision!) but when I think of Disney, the castle always comes to mind. And I always get teary when I see the castle for the first time each trip.

that_L_do_pig

Original Poster
waltdisny said:
Walt Disney World is.... The Mexico Pavillion.

The perfect blend of reality and fantasy that takes an image from your imagination and brings it to life.
I understand this own completely. I often look around in the Mexico Pavillion taking notes for how to 'pull that off' in my on fantasy dream home. A+ on the atmosphere.

HauntedSquirrel

Walt Disney World is... the Haunted Mansion. A very fun place with excellent architecture, queue, and theming. A place where you can get thrills, a few laughs, and have a good time as a family.

diddy_mouse

Walt Disney World is...fantasy

my first though turns to Fantasyland but there is so much more. there is the human potential of EPCOT, the wonder of the Magic Kingdom, the glitz and glamor of MGM, and the respect of nature in Animal Kingdom. its a world seperate from our own reality, hence the fantasy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom